Saturday 17 May 2014

Busy

Apart from our little trip to Singapore, it's been busy around here.

The youngest had his first crack at Auskick. Apparently he won, the WHOLE game, on his own. 

He did not take these socks off for three days.


Number 3 started ballet. 

It makes a mother's heart sing I tell you.



Had a hearty coq au vin by the newly constructed fire pit. 


Went to the shack. 

Yorkes.

Greatest place on Earth.




Went to a dinner party at P's.

That girl can cook I tell you.



Held a tennis night. 

I am absolutely, totally shit. Yes, even after a bottle or two of champagne.




Were guests at a big, black tie do last night. 

Wore this el'cheapo Chanel inspired number I picked up in Hagi lane. 

Hides a multitude of sins.

Always remember - big sleeves balance a big arse.


In keeping with Chanel inspired numbers I'm going to try and pull this Jade Jagger ensem' together for lunch today.

Might whack some pearls on too.

It's 24C again today - crazy I tell you, crazy.



Have an absolutely brilliant Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment