Sunday 8 June 2014

Polygamists

Anyone else obsessed with polygamists at the moment?

I thought not.

I'm obsessed I tell you. 
Sister Wives 

I had a child that spewed butter chicken all over my house for two days. 

ALL. OVER. MY. HOUSE.

The only thing to do was grab a bucket and watch the entire series of both My Sister Wives and My Five Wives.



My Five Wives

I'm starting to think it needs some reconsideration. Imagine, never having to cook or put out, five babysitters and five wardrobes to steal clothes from?

Closer to reality however.

Went to the Botanic Gardens. 

Absolutely superb at the moment. 









The camellias are in bloom.


Nothing says "I'm a geriatric" like a crystal bowl of floating camellias. 

I am however both a geriatric and a fan. 

Had my niece's 3rd birthday. 


Terrible pic, but trust me it was amazing. 

Totally over the top, puts my years of a sausage and bread to shame. I think my 15 was slightly resentful. I'll be paying for that when she's choosing the nursing home. 

Gardening today (and for the last 3) so I'll be wearing this whilst I hobble around like the geriatric I profess to be.



Ok. That's a lie. 

I'll be wearing old jeans, my husband's old business shirt and an old Powder Finger jumper with a cowboy hat, but I couldn't find that essem on pinterest.

Have a good Queen's faux birthday.  




2 comments:

  1. My God - that party looks amazing! Your sister/sisterinlaw is creating a rod for her own back however. The 21st is going to have to be out of this world! The polygamist shows are very weird, I agree. I like watching the Gypsy shows on Foxtel - such an interesting lifestyle they lead…
    The camellia's are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya - first baby - she has no idea what she's in for. Those mothers are competitive I tell you. Kx

    ReplyDelete