Friday 18 April 2014

It's a good Good Friday


Ate obligatory prawns and oysters. 



Made red velvet cupcakes. My absolute fav. 

Fat free. Sugar free.

Ok that's lies. But praise Yezus how I lurve them.



Cleaned up the back yard for an Easter Partay or two. 

Looks better from a distance.


Still lovin' da blue and white? 

Me too. 






If you're a tad prudish don't look too closely at this one.



It's even good in glassware. 


Went to Mapo for dinner and the only photo I got was of the Woolies birthday cake we got my girlfriend. We're generous like that! 

But you MUST have the Mapo Coffee Pork Spare Ribs. Seriously. 


This will be me tomorrow as the tennis balls sail above my head, stylish yet absolutely shit house. 

Although I'll have a Pimms in hand. 


Have a great Easter peoples. X

No comments:

Post a Comment