Friday 11 April 2014

The Memo

I see Kate got the memo.


Dinner Party last night.






Hubby woke up with a hang over and couldn't work out why. 

"Ummmm, those Indian Summer cocktails"?

 I couldn't even get through one and I'm no teetotaller. 

Here's the Elixir of Death.


M wore this superior number. Love a lady that knows how to frock up for a dinner party.



Still 21C here. Feeling some trench love and flats today.


And what do we think of Oscar - Pistorius not Wilde? Guilty?

I'm glued I tell you - Glued. 


2 comments:

  1. Like your palm tree candle sticks a lot. The dinner party and cocktails look fab. I hauled my trench around a bit last week while it was raining, but it wasn't really cold enough for it, so it didn't work. It definitely feels like Autumn is on its way though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi, the candle sticks are from Heidelberg (as far as I can remember), and yes autumn is on its way. I'm laying here listening to the lawn get saturated just before my tennis day tomorrow. Why is Easter weather so unpredictable?

      Delete