Monday 3 February 2014

Mere Ramblings

Well I hauled my fat arse out for a run today.


I cut a sad figure I can tell you, but I kept Footloose on repeat for the entire 8 minutes - it got me over the line. 

I can still do the Footloose dance, admittedly only after 40 whiskeys and possibly not as well as it's happening in my head.






After 17 years I'm still hiding vegies in the pasta sauce. Today I managed to sneak in a zucchini, 2 carrots, 3 red peppers and a squash, all courtesy of an old croatian fellow who has an incredible vegie patch and a generous soul. 



If only they knew.

The gladys put up a gallant effort but the heat was too much. I really should throw them out but that is far too much effort in this biblical weather. I'm expecting the locusts any day.



I'm feeling this ensemble of Ms Kerr's for tomorrow's school run. It's a riveting life I lead I tell you. 


2 comments:

  1. Bolognese looks delicious. My mother used to do the old hide the veggies in the bolognese trick. Swore I never would, but sometimes can't help myself. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, it's not for the 6 and 5 year old, it's for the 15 year old... Tragic.

      Delete