Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Windy City

Weights yesterday. I'm at 4 kilos (8 altogether). Pathetic I know, but at least I'm trying. 



The City of Adelaide is on her way home.


She hasn't aged well. I'm feeling her pain. 





We had some more biblical weather the other day. Winds of 90 - 100km and over 80,000 people without power. It was all very dramatic, and if I'm honest a little scary. 



I felt particularly bad for this poor fellow. He parked his wood-chipper out on the street ready for the influx of work the next day, then a tree went and fell on it. You would hope he has a good sense of humour. 


Praise the powers that be that no one was killed.

This is our only damage. A pine tree branch that blew onto the tennis court. We have a HUGE 100+ year old gum right above our bedroom window so to say we feel fortunate would be an understatement. 



I'm onto the baked eggs. Avoiding the carbs you know. 

Get two eggs, some bocconcini, basil and tomatoes or feta and avocado. Whack into a greased heat proof bowl, beat it lightly and cook for 15 - 20 minutes. 

Delish.


Feeling some Olivia today.  


Have a fabulous day.


No comments:

Post a Comment