Sunday 2 February 2014

Sunday, Bloody Hot Sunday ...

Another crazy Sunday.

Husband engaged in pool safety education.



Myself and the bestie started Feb fast.

We finished quickly thereafter.



After breaking the drought I found the bestie in the pool in snorkelling gear and flippers. I'm yet to receive an explanation.


I cooked this.


Jamie Oliver's sausage panzanella. It was ok. I'll give it a B-. 

The tennis court continues its long, painful, expensive road to death.


The sky teased us with cloud despite remaining a muggy 44 degrees. Perhaps an eligible excuse for the breaking Feb fast?


As for school lunches. Sunday is hubby's night so the kids will probably get a peanut butter sandwich (despite the "no nuts" policy) and a three week old apple.

I am told it takes 21 days for a child to starve to death, which is somewhat reassuring.

And in dressing for the school run tomorrow - I'm feeling Ms Moore.




No comments:

Post a Comment